Health & Wellness Coach Certification Systems
Discover the Benefits of Our Extensive Done for You Wellness, Coaching & Business Systems
When it comes to wellness coaching, systems are essential because they allow you to focus on what you do best. Without them, you’ll face having to reinvent the wheel and create everything from scratch on your own. This takes a huge amount of time, energy, and resources, plus it takes time away from doing the thing you love the most … wellness coaching!
When you have systems in place, you’ll finally see shifts in your work and business. You’ll start to see results far more quickly. This isn’t one of those things that just works for some people, either. We’ve seen it work for our Wellness Coach students over and over again. As soon as they learn and implement our systems, their businesses finally take off and thrive.
Four Powerful Systems
There are four specific systems you’ll need to have in place to successfully run a wellness coaching business. These are the systems our founder, Suzanne Monroe, developed over a decade ago when she created her own six-figure wellness coaching practice. These systems have been fine-tuned, updated, and time tested with the students who have gone through the IAWP coaching program.
Here are the four powerful systems we stand by and that you’ll learn how to implement through our Wellness Coach training program.
1. Wellness System
Most new coaches have to take the time to first create client handouts, newsletters, articles and blog posts, and more! This part of starting a business can be time consuming and postpone your ability to actually start working as a Wellness Coach. When you train with the IAWP, you’ll get all of these ready made for you. Imagine going to a workshop with all of your materials done for you already or showing up to help a client with all of your session materials ready to go. You’ll get a done-for-you wellness system that will make it possible for you to get started right away.
2. Coaching System
It’s important to have a coaching method that actually works to help people make transformations. But it’s near impossible to do if you don’t have a coaching system in place. A coaching system is a step-by-step system you can follow in every client session, so you never have to figure it out on your own or wonder if you are saying the right thing. Imagine having blueprints that guide you every step of the way as you coach your clients. The IAWP provides a proven system to help you streamline your coaching practice in a way that really will get your clients the results they want.
3. Client Attraction System
Do you know yet how you will find coaching clients? Ideally, you don’t want to just be calling friends and family as that’s just a short term solution. Imagine instead that clients come to you looking for a wellness coach that does exactly what you do. This happens when you have a proven client attraction system in place where people seek you out rather than you seeking them out. We’ll teach you how to attract clients so that you’re always fully booked.
4. Client Enrollment System
It’s important to know how to make the leap from meeting a potential client to actually doing sessions with them. This system is all about how you talk about what you do and how to get them to sign up to get started with your program. If you don’t have any experience with this, you can waste a lot of time trying to figure it out. Imagine having a system that you can just follow with word for word scripts. You’ll have the right questions to ask and will always know the right things to say that inspires people to want to work with you. You won’t have to convince anyone of anything and clients will come to you naturally.
These four systems will help you focus on helping people and creating a Wellness Coaching practice that you love.
One Graduate's Story
Here’s a case study of a Wellness Coach and IAWP graduate who used proven systems to get clients and create success in her business.
Leigha was a new mom with a tiny baby and she was dreading going back to a 9-5 job. She wanted to be able to stay home with her baby instead of returning to a desk and being gone most of the day.
Leigha followed our systems and she successfully launched her coaching business after graduation. She even signed on 20 clients before finishing her training.
Since then, she’s created a massive social media following and she’s doing work she loves from home. These systems helped her hit the ground running with a successful Wellness Coaching business so she could also be a stay-at-home mom.
You can listen to Leigh share her story in the video below.
What Does the IAWP Offer When it Comes to Systems for Your Practice?
The IAWP’s proven systems are designed for your success and are based on our mission.
Our mission is to provide powerful, proven systems and unparalleled, personal support to ensure that our students are successful. We take your education seriously and want you to find all the success in the world!
So let’s take a closer look at the systems and the support that you get to experience as an IAWP Wellness Coach and you’ll see just how committed we are to this mission.
While we shared four systems above that are on our must-have education list, we actually offer 12 systems to help you launch your new career as a Wellness Coach with ease. We offer unlimited support throughout our training program, so you will know how to use these systems in your businesses at any point in your Wellness Coach journey.
Here are the 12 systems you’ll learn only in the IAWP’s Wellness Coach training.
- The Wellness 360 Coaching System – As an IAWP Wellness Coach student you receive your own wellness coaching system so that you can hit the ground running. This system includes everything you need to start working with clients right away including client handouts, done-for-you program content, client coaching tools, blueprints, and session scripts. With your complete Wellness 360 Coaching System, you won’t have to spend endless hours creating your own materials … it’s all done for you!
- 8 Complete Wellness Workshops – You’ll receive workshop scripts, participant handouts and guides so you can easily set up your workshop, start sharing the message of wellness and connect with new clients. These ready-to-go workshops include titles such as: Healthy Living-on-the Go Workshop, Detox Workshop, The Art of Eating Workshop, The Antioxidant Grocery Store Tour, Heart Healthy Workshop, Eat Fat, Lose Fat Workshop, The Wellness 360 Workshop, The Busy Professionals Wellness Workshop … and more!
- 3 Done-for-Your Wellness Coaching Programs – As a Wellness Coach student we’ll teach you how to start working with clients while you’re still in training. We provide you with three customizable coaching programs including session blueprints, client intake forms, and handouts so you help both individuals and groups as soon as you’re ready.
- 18 Wellness 360 Rx Proven Health Protocols – You’ll receive Wellness 360 Rx, proven holistic health protocols so you can help clients with whatever health challenges they come to you with and have the step by step protocols to naturally support that challenge. Wellness 360 Rx is based on the top health tips from our world-class faculty. You’ll receive 18 step-by-step proven protocols to support clients through lifestyle, eating habits, supplement, and behavior management approaches for specific health concerns including: Weight Loss, Chronic Inflammation, Thyroid Disease, Adrenal Fatigue, Food Allergies, Digestive Disorders, Hormone Imbalance, High Cholesterol, Hypertension, Diabetes, Emotional Eating, Headaches & Migraines, Insomnia, Stress Management, Spirituality, Relationships, Finances … and more!
- Wellness 360 Website PLUS – Jumpstart your new business with a professional presence. You’ll receive your own professional website, logo, and blog posts so you can share your message with the world right away.
- Client Ready Curriculum – One of the things our students love about our training is that everything they learn they can use in their own business. Our unique Client Ready Curriculum provides you with done-for-you content and resources you can use in your own coaching practice as client resources, handouts, newsletters, and more. This will save you time and make it simple to share your message of wellness.
- The CORE Coaching System – As I mentioned, you’re going to earn our proven coaching method so you can confidently coach clients with any challenge. With the CORE Coaching System, you’ll turn clients into raving fans because you’ll have all of the tools to support them. The CORE Coaching System includes step-by-step coaching blueprints, industry-leading coach practicum, peer coaching, personal coaching, live coaching labs, and much more. Plus we’ll walk you through exactly how to get started with your first practice coaching clients and then your first actual coaching clients while you’re still in training.
- Your Client Attraction System – Here’s where you’ll discover the exact steps to attract your first coaching clients. You’ll get complete clarity on who your ideal wellness coaching clients are and exactly where to find them. You’ll receive our proven workshop system and you’ll learn how to attract clients over and over again using this system. Remember this is not about getting a list of family and friends together who you are going to contact. This is a long term strategy that you can use now and for the future.
- Your Client Enrollment System – Master the art of what we call client enrollment conversations so when it comes to sharing what you do with potential clients it will be natural, simple, and fun. You’ll receive our proven discovery session model. We’ve had so many of our students just follow this model and sign up clients on their first try. We know it works and that you’ll love this system.
We can’t express just how valuable it is to have these systems in place when you’re first getting started. They’re also important to support you as you grow. They’ll give you the confidence to get started right away, immediately helping clients and launching your new coaching business.
We’ve worked hard to fine-tune our systems so they’re powerful and effective for all our students. Paired with our unparalleled support options at the IAWP and you’ll start your business with confidence and success!
- Discover how you can quickly launch your career as a Holistic Wellness Coach
- Explore the important differences between Wellness & Health Coaching
- Get a sneak peek of the curriculum in our globally accredited program
- See how you can quickly uplevel your skills with our Unlimited Live Labs
- Learn the #1 thing you must do if you want to build a thriving practice following your passion