Wellness Coach Training Programs: Pillar 2 - Core Coaching Method ™
The Core Coaching Method™ (CCM) is the IAWP’s proprietary coaching method where you’ll learn how to coach clients to get to the core of their issues and create a breakthrough in their lives. This curriculum will teach you how to coach clients toward making the positive changes they need to make to sustain lasting transformation. CCM goes beyond just learning to give advice or motivate people.
This highly effective wellness coach training combines the art of coaching with proven, cutting-edge psychology techniques that address how the brain works in order to help your client make lasting changes. The CORE Coaching Method will teach you how to help people get to the core of the issues that are holding them back from achieving their goals and support them in making the change they desire. Discover how completing our wellness coach certification online can help prepare you for a career you can be passionate about. Get started with your health and wellness coach certification today and begin helping your clients find clarity and change their lives in a positive, sustainable way.
- CCM is a life-changing method that you will learn to apply to your own life, too, as you experience support from an IAWP Master Wellness Coach. You’ll also receive support throughout your wellness coach training as you learn to develop your business and boost your confidence. Through our unlimited, live coaching labs you’ll learn to hone your coaching skills as you practice the method with the support of your own coach and receive real-time feedback. Over the course of your wellness coach certification, you’ll get the chance to practice your skills often as you work collaboratively in a compassionate environment.
- You will learn to apply CCM as a coach before you graduate as you practice with your Peer Coach, share experiences with other coaches, participate in coaching demos and begin to take on practice clients. You’ll learn what to say and when to say it so you feel confident in your coaching skills. You’ll also learn to use CCM to help your clients create bigger breakthroughs faster. Our proven coaching method prepares you for a variety of health and life issues you’ll help your clients address. Our students and graduates report that the CORE Coaching Method is the most powerful tool they’ve ever come across and they use it over and over again to help their wellness coaching clients create transformation.
IAWP’s unique curriculum walks you through step-by-step, allowing you to know how to coach with confidence and clarity. CCM prepares you for the variety of challenges you could face as a wellness coach. Once you’ve completed your wellness coach certification, you’ll have a coaching toolbox consisting of many skills including:
- The Coaching Funnel
- Reflective Listening
- Nonverbal Behavior
- Programming Mindset
- Working with the Subconscious Mind
- Coaching Techniques for Habit Change
- Building Rapport
- Working with Emotions
- Coaching Case Studies
- Individual Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Behavior Change
- Virtual Coaching
- Communication Styles
- Wellness Coaching for Specific Health Concerns
- The Coaching Toolbox
Your Coach Training Resource Hub
Check out these valuable articles and resources about Coaching