Why become a Wellness Coach?
Wellness Coaching is an exciting career at the forefront of a new way of healthcare.
Today 1 out of 2 adults has a chronic illness. Yet 70% of healthcare costs are related to preventable diseases. With the right education and support, people can improve their health and lifestyle. They just need someone who can show them the way.
That’s where Wellness Coaches come in.
Wellness Coaches support people to make healthy lifestyle changes. They use an integrated, holistic approach to health and well-being, taking into account not just nutrition and exercise, but all aspects of a person’s lifestyle including career, relationships, spirituality and other factors that affect a person’s well-being. Wellness Coaches provide the support and accountability so that people can make lasting lifestyle changes.
Wellness Coaches are leading the way in the healthcare field as we embark upon a new journey of what wellness really means.
Could you be a
- You are passionate about health, nutrition, and wellness
- You love helping others to be healthy and create a balanced lifestyle
- Friends and family always come to you for advice on their health
- You would love to be known as a resource in your community
- You enjoy inspiring and motivating others to take action with their health
If this sounds like you, then a career in Wellness Coaching is awaiting you. Imagine creating a career that is healthy, flexible, fun, inspiring, and makes a difference.